ABOUT THE INDUSTRY
TID’s Raw Materials Group uses our patented process intensification technology to develop custom product solutions for users of crude oil, natural gas and biomass.
The CUBE can be applied as a micro crude refinery, allowing users to capture more value from their production by transforming it into higher-margin finished product on or near the lease site.
TID Raw Material Product Innovations
Micro-Crude Refining CUBE Application:
- Choose from narrow spectrum diesel or gasoline to a full range of distillate output, processed from an equally broad spectrum of crude types.
- Options include: ADU, VDU, hydrogenation, an array of sulfur-removal solutions and hi-octane reforming.
- Depending on process options, the CUBE can be mounted on three 53 x 8.5 foot tractor-trailers, or 3,000 square-foot permanent housing.
- All TID CUBEs are fully automated, can be operated or troubleshooted remotely, require limited manpower, have zero-discharge options, are expandable, require no customer internal competency and have low to no up-front capital cost.
For environmentally conscious customers, the CUBE’s micro-footprint provides for complete environmental control and what we believe is the only zero-discharge crude-refining manufacturing option that’s available today.
CUSTOMERS WHO BENEFIT FROM TID’S MICRO-REFINING CUBE APPLICATION INCLUDE:
- Customers in remote countries or territories who need a cost-effective way to refine crude oil production in proximity to local markets
- Military or consumers requiring self-sustained supply chains
- Users of single-point distillates seeking to reduce their raw material costs by as much as 20%, with deliverability of:
- 40,000 gallons of diesel fuel/day
- 64,000 gallons of gasoline/day
- Downstream higher-value petrochemical consumers looking to reduce their input costs by as much as 30–40%, including:
- BTX users
- Styrene derivatives
- Adipic acid derivatives
- Phenol derivatives
- Acetone derivative